We are looking to enhance our current commercial team by recruiting a Tender Coordinator who will join our commercial team in Houston.
The Tender Coordinator will provide support to the commercial department in tender preparation and associated administration activities, along with providing support to the business development department as and when required. You will primarily be required to support the commercial and business development teams within the Houston office and occasionally support these departments in other locations.
- Provide assistance in the preparation of requests for information, budget proposals and tenders, including associated subcontractor and supplier proposals (where applicable) in accordance with ROVOP internal management systems
- Prepare detailed and accurate tender price estimates
- Compile and manage any other associated documentation required in line with the tendering process
- Maintain commercial databases, such as CRM
- Collate required information for the purposes of the Asset Look Forward and associated forecasting
- Maintain up to date and comprehensive clarification registers for tenders
- Prepare commercial and collate contractual deliverables for inclusion in client tender submissions (i.e. commercial, contractual and technical qualifications) with support from other departments, where required
- Assist in the handover of all relevant commercial and contractual documents between departments, i.e. operations department in the event of contract award
- Develop and improve ROVOP standard tender processes with a focus on continuous improvement
- Any other ad-hoc duties as deemed required by the Senior Commercial and Contracts Manager.
- Educated to degree level, preferably with a business-related degree
- Experience in a similar role
- Sound numerical and analytical skills.