As an ROV Pilot Technician, you will be working within a high performing team. Ability to communicate effectively with your team and multi task under the ROV Supervisors instructions are key skills.
Duties will include:
- Navigating and piloting to and from the worksite
- Operating ancillary ROV sensors and tooling
- Schilling manipulator operations
- Ensuring all preventative and general maintenance is undertaken in accordance with procedures
- Understanding and applying emergency procedures as required
- Managing your own competency and development
Typically ROV Pilot Tech 1s will have previous offshore ROV experience.
We are currently reviewing our personnel requirements therefore, we are only accepting speculative applications