As an ROV Pilot Technician, you will be working within a high performing team. Ability to communicate effectively with your team and multi task under the ROV Supervisors instructions are key skills.
Duties will include:
- Navigating and piloting to and from the worksite
- Operating ancillary ROV sensors and tooling
- Schilling manipulator operations
- Ensuring all preventative and general maintenance is undertaken in accordance with procedures
- Understanding and applying emergency procedures as required
- Managing your own competency and development
Typically ROV Pilot Tech 1s will have previous offshore ROV experience.