As an ROV Supervisor you will be responsible for a high performing team. Having the ability to communicate, manage tasks and guide your team under demanding situations is key in performing your role. The ROV Supervisor will play a key role in mentoring the team and assisting with their competencies.
Duties will include:
- Lead on site for conducting the ROV Operations
- Ensuring all ROV personnel are appropriately trained offshore and competent for tasks undertaken
- Responsibility for the safety and efficiency of ROV operations and reporting any improvements or weaknesses in procedures and equipment
- Ensures all ROV operations are carried out in accordance with appropriate procedures
- Liaison and communication with ROVOP's client on-site
ROV Supervisors will be fully competent in the use of different ROV systems.
Although we are not currently actively recruiting, our requirements change on a frequent basis. Therefore we continue to collate CVs and generate interest for when we do have any vacancies available.