Business Management Graduate Apprentice
ROVOP have a unique opportunity for a Graduate Apprentice to work in our Westhill office in Aberdeen, while studying for a 4-year BSc (Hons) in Business Management at Robert Gordon University.
The full time role will involve working at ROVOP, helping with day to day tasks whilst working towards the degree, completing some of the course deliverables in the workplace.
On successful completion of each stage the student will receive the following award:
Stage 1: Higher Apprenticeship in Cert HE Business Management
Stage 2: Higher Apprenticeship in Dip HE Business Management
Stage 3: Graduate Apprenticeship in BA Business Management
Stage 4: Graduate Apprenticeship in BA (Hons) Business Management
What qualification or qualities are required?
- School Leavers - SQA Higher BBBC and two further passes to include English and Maths at National 5 grade C or above if not held at Higher.
- Applicants who have successfully completed two Advanced Highers (or equivalent), including Computing and another numerate subject, may be eligible.
- Foundation and Modern Apprenticeships (SCQF 6)
- SVQs/NVQs, non-relevant HNCs, access programmes and overseas qualifications
- Applications from students with non-standard qualifications or work experience will be considered on an individual basis, e.g. A minimum of one year of experience in a relevant work environment where the applicant has demonstrated the development of key computing skills evidenced through a detailed CV
For more information on the Business Management GA, please look here RGU
Essential Qualities (the ideal candidate should have):
• Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
• Good written reporting, presentation and numerical skills are essential
• Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
• Good attention to detail
• Able to work individually or as part of a team
• Punctual, reliable, keen and enthusiastic
• Thirst for knowledge and self-motivated